Labels

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where in the heck are we?

Greetings from no-where Utah/Idaho.  We are in the Bear Lake area, which is 1/2 in Utah and 1/2 in Idaho.  We're staying in St. Charles, ID (population 156).  It's a wild party out here.


I went running and did not see a human being or moving car for 4 miles.  The only signs of life are cows, horses and dogs.  It was quite peaceful.  A big change from the smog, traffic and industry of Salt Lake.



Of course, there is the occasional tractor or snow plow (I'm not sure who they are plowing for!)  But overall, this place is lovely.  It's a winter wonderland, snowing a little each day.  It is enhancing my holiday spirit!

This is my earnest attempt at enjoying winter.  For those of you who know me, I'm not exactly into winter.  I'm one of those people who is always cold.  I'm permanently shivery from October through May.  

I think I'll start planning my next tropical vacation.
Bottoms up!



No comments:

Post a Comment