Labels

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dill Goat Cheese Appetizer


Somedays, I have to thank the Man upstairs for some of the things we are blessed with in this world.....here goes....... Dear Lord, Thank you for  goat cheese.  Amen.

Ok I got this recipe from The Pioneer Woman.  It's perfectly simple.  It's so easy.  If you love goat cheese, (like me) you will love this recipe!    
All you need is a roll of goat cheese, fresh dill and something to dip it in or spread it on.  I used my Rosemary Focaccia and wheat thins for my dip/spread tool.


Finely chop up some fresh dill.
And if you hate dill or have some other fresh herb on hand, feel free to use them.  I think basil would be out of this world!
On my list of things to try!


Now simply roll your log of cheese in your fresh herbs....


.... and BAM!  That's it.

  Perfect for a party or simply gloating by yourself with some cheese and wine!


Nom, Nom, Nom.....  Dang I love goat cheese.  So creamy, tangy and absolutely scrumptious!


Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment