Two things on the agenda today: Catch up & Nominate other blogger for Food Stories Award.
First off, the lovely Julia @ The Roasted Root nominated me for a Food Stories Award (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/ )and in return, I will nominate a few of my favorite blogs.
1. Annie's Eats -- a great little blog that I've made multiple recipes from.
2. Chocolate Covered Kate -- a "healthy" dessert blog with some wild concoctions.
3. Cookie & Kate -- Celebrates whole foods and vegetarian fare!
4. My Little Celebration -- A super fun blogger that shares my name and my passion for food & fitness.
5. Chef in Training -- You've probably seen her on Pinterest. She takes wonderful photos!
Would you care to know a random thing about me?
I hate dirty feet.
They make me cringe.
If I'm wearing flip-flops and am not on pavement or indoors, I'm probably thinking about how dirty my feet are.
I religiously clean & moisturize my feet before bed.
Yes, that's very random and a little OCD....now you know.
Second matter of business, I have been away from blogging for a few weeks and have relocated the "wagon" to Colorado! We've been here less than a week and I LOVE it!
I have visited an awesome street fair in Boulder, gazed at the Rocky Mountains, seen more bunnies/prairie dogs than I have in my whole life and gambled at my first horse race. Very cool area with a solid combination of hippy and country...just my style.
I hope to have a couple recipes up this week. Thanks for all of your support!